Full Mouth Restoration Dentistry in Boca Raton
Whether you have cracked, chipped, broken, discolored or missing teeth, if you live in Boca Raton, FL, you can count on Dr. Ericsson and the entire staff at Ericsson Dental to give you the beautiful smile that you have always dreamed of. Dr. Ericsson specializes in full mouth restoration and has successfully transformed the smiles of countless people in Boca Raton.
Full Mouth Restoration Defined
A full mouth restoration is a dental procedure that involves repairing several dental problems. Unlike a full mouth makeover, which is only cosmetic, a full mouth restoration not only improves the appearance of the teeth, but it also repairs any oral health problems that may exist.
While a full mouth restoration can repair virtually any dental issue, some of the most common problems that are repaired during this procedure include:
- Chipped, cracked or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Cavities and decay
- The loss of tooth enamel
What Procedures are Involved with a Full Mouth Restoration?
During a full mouth restoration, a number of dental procedures may be performed. The type of procedures that will be performed will depend entirely on your specific dental needs and your desires. During your initial appointment, Dr. Ericsson will assess your mouth and provide you with a customized action plan for your full mouth restoration.
Some of the procedures that may be recommended include:
- Fillings – Dental fillings restore teeth that have been damaged by decay, easing pain, preventing further damage and restoring them to their normal function.
- Root Canals – Root canals repair and save teeth that have been extensively damaged by decay, or that have become infected.
- Crowns – Dental crowns serve a variety of purposes. They can protect an existing tooth that has been broken, chipped, cracked or damaged by decay. Crowns can also improve the overall appearance your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace the root of a missing tooth with a metal root. The dental implant affixed to the jawbone, serving as a solid and permanent foundation for an artificial tooth.
- Oral Surgery – Oral surgery may be needed for a number of reasons. If you have impacted teeth that need to be removed or you have issues with your jaw, oral surgery can correct the problem and improve the overall function and look of your teeth.
How Full Mouth Restorations are Performed
Full mouth restorations usually require several appointments. During your initial appointment, Dr. Ericsson will assess your mouth to determine exactly what type of procedures you will need to repair any damage and improve the health, quality and look of your smile. He will provide you with a customized plan of action to help you achieve the best outcome. Once the treatment plan has been devised, your teeth will be repaired and transformed through a series of appointments. Dr. Ericsson uses the most state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge techniques to ensure your complete comfort and the absolute best outcome.
Upon completion of your full mouth restoration, your teeth will be stronger and healthier, and your smile will be even more beautiful than you ever dreamed it could be.